INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
4.0 CONTEXT OF ORGANIZATION
4.3 Determining the scope of the integrated management system
KIPL determine the boundaries and applicability of the Quality / Environmental and Occupational health and safety management system to establish its scope.
When determining this scope, KIPL consider :
a) the external and internal issues referred to in 4.1;
b) the compliance obligations referred to in 4.2;
c) its organizational units, functions and physical boundaries;
d) its activities, products and services;
e) its authority and ability to exercise control and influence.
f) The scope is maintained as documented information and be available to interested parties
Scope of QMS:
Engineering Division (a) Development, manufacture and supply of Ferrous & Non Ferrous Machined and un-machined castings, Components, valves and sub
assembly parts as per design & specification.
Castmetal Division (CMD) (b) Manufacture and supply of Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel, Nickel alloy and Non-ferrous Castings.
Scope of EOHS:
Engineering Division (a) Manufacture of Ferrous & Non Ferrous Machined and un- machined castings, Components, valves and sub assembly parts as per design & specification.
Castmetal Division (CMD) (b) Manufacture of Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloy and Non-ferrous Castings.
Not applicable Clause No. / Title : 8.3 / Design and development of products and services (ISO 9001 : 2015)
Justification for Not applicable : Castings are Manufacture as per Customer Drawing, Specification and/or patterns. No Design Element is involved. Changes are re approved by customer or carried out based on their instructions. (ISO 9001 : 2015)
Functions : Enquiry, Quote, Marketing, Machining, Tooling, Production, Fettling, PPC, Purchase, Stores, Maintenance, QA, Pattern Shop, NPD, Training.
Activities : Engineering Division: Machining, Tooling, lapping, overlay, Cladding, welding, packing. Foundry - Moulding / Core making / Melting / Grinding /
Welding / Heat treatment / Acid picking & Passivation / Shot blasting / Cutting, Inspection & Testing, NDT, Pattern Repair & Rework, Break down /Preventive maintenance of Machineries, Packing and Dispatch.
Revision Control: Any changes or addition to this manual based on any customer requirements will take for revision level changes upon review during Management review meeting (MRM).
5.2 IMS POLICY
* We, at KARMEN INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD are committed to providing our interested parties needs and expectations by
* Employing a motivated and dedicated work force that will embrace our values.
* Supplying reliable products consistently and Maintaining on time delivery
* Continually improve the Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and safety management system.
* Protection of the Environment, Prevention of pollution and other specific commitments relevant to context of the organization which includes sustainable use and recycling of natural resources.
* Prevention of injury, ill health by eliminating hazards and reducing OH&S risks and by providing Training, Education and Safe Operating Practices.
* Promoting consulting and participating of workers and workers representatives for Health and Safety in the workplace.
* Complying with all relevant applicable statutory, regulatory and other requirements.