We appreciate the fact that customers have a choice to meet their requirements. Accordingly, we first seek to gain an in-depth understanding of the customer’s current and future needs before embarking on a development plan. Our goal is to build enduing, long term relationships with our customers. Our team strives to incorporate this thinking in every single customer experience – day in and day out… So WHY US?
One stop source for diverse components
- From precision components weighing a few grams to large castings and forgings weighing up to 4500 kgs /9000 Lbs.
- Broad spectrum of materials from Cast Iron/Ductile Iron to Alloy steels, Corrosion resistant steels and super alloys.
- Variety of processes – Investment /Sand castings, Forgings and bar.
Small by Design
- Large enough to be reliable and small enough to be agile and customer focused.
- Flexible and highly responsive culture.
- "Goal Sharers" and solution providers instantly aligning to customer goals.
We embrace complexity and challenging materials
- Tight geometrical tolerances, difficult to produce materials and critical Non destructive testing (NDT) requirements form part of our regular production
- Proficiency, precision and accountability delivered in every shipment – day in and day out.
- Our repeat business growth by 75% speaks for itself.
We simplify complex supply chains
- Single line POs to 100 lines Pos- Low volume high variety to repetitive scheduled deliveries.
- Ex-Works /FOB/ CIF coupled with warehoused Just-in-Time Supply as per customer requirement.
- Single Point of Ownership for diverse components in variety of materials and sizes.
Serviced by Karmen “A” Team
- Manufacturing and metallurgical expertise built over 4 decades with hands on experience in supplying the valve, pump, oil & gas, and heavy engineering industries worldwide.
- Senior Management commitment, involvement and accessibility.
- Dedicated “Focused manufacturing Cells” for key product / customer groups.
Trust – Track record – Stability
- 100% referable clients.
- 4 decades of customer service, dedication and protection of customer IP ingrained in Karmen culture.
- Family owned & professionally managed by 3rd Generation entrepreneurs.
- Financial stability with high credit rating – willing and ready to make investments in new projects and opportunities to meet customer expectations.
Environmental responsibility and renewable energy sources
- All Karmen’s energy needs are meet by Karmen’s captive wind mills with a capacity of 3.20 MW.
- Karmen has invested in state of the art sand reclamation system allowing it to drastically reduce the consumption of fresh sand. Extensive use to fume & dust extraction system ensure superior working environment and limit emission well within permissible norms